By playing with grasses, by having fun with a “big” wheat seed, by grinding the rye, by sifting flour and preparing biscuits, the kids experience a direct contact with this essential kind of food in human history.
Preschools, primary and secondary schools.
All year round
· Games for the recognition of grasses
· Cereals: morphology, development, products
· Cereals in human history and in the myth
· The importance cereals have in human life
· How many types of cereals are there?
· Food and others obtained from cereals
· Practical verification
Zarnic Farm biscuits