A “treasure hunt” grabs the students’ attention to seize the biologic richness of this fascinating and certainly less known territory, by making them discover the world of the herbs and of the little inhabitants of the field. Furthermore, the exploration is immersed in a natural environment of huge value, composed by broad-leaved and mesophyte woods, hydrophilic shrubs, stable meadows and freshwater grasslands.
The adventures of the green world princess, Clorofilla and her flower girl Linfa, bring the children to the discovery of the world of herbs.
Preschools, primary and secondary schools. Adults.
March – October
The herbs world: the richness and the variety of a little strip of field.
· The endless variety of shapes and colors in the plant world
· The herbs: a small laboratory essential for life on earth
· The fields aren’t all the same: stable meadows, pasture meadows and wet fresh water grasslands
· The vegetation on the land: herbs, shrubs, trees
· Aculeus, spines, poison, how plants are able to defend themselves
· What is a biotope: structural and natural characteristics
· The endemism meadows and thickets on the east side
· Small animals and their environment
· The big population of the small insects’ world
· The importance of the meadow: the possible food relation in the analyzed ecosystem
· Practical verification
LABORATORIES ACCORDING TO PREFERENCES
MY SMALL PLANT IS…
describe or draw a plant and invent a name
THE CLASSROOM HERBARIUM
A WORDLESS BOOK
the pages are made by the natural objects found during the tour
EVEN LEAVES HAVE…PRINTS
Ideas that are created through the utilization of barks, rocks, leaves