The students pleasantly discover the world of these wonderful insects full of surprises with educational games, animations and role play games. Moreover, they can visit the beehive in a security tunnel and observe the extraction of the honey. Honey tasting is provided.
A stuffed spider animal presents itself as an insect, but Caterina, the bee, is ready to take action… and tell her story.
Preschools, primary and secondary schools.
April – September
· Anthropods, apidae, bees: morphology, similarities and differences
· The bees in human history
· The bees habitat: the beehive
· From the egg to social life: the organization of the bee society: morphologic and the different roles between the queen bees, the worker bees and the drone bees
· Alliance between bees and plants
· The way bees speak: the dance
· Nectar, bee pollen, honey, honeydew
· Honey extraction
· Royal jelly, bee propolis, bee poison, bee wax
· Nutritional aspects and the healing virtues
· From flower to flower: botanic itinerary through the knowledge of the honeybee essences
· Let’s play being bees
· Practical verification
THE ANCIENT LIGHT
Create and produce my own candle