An exciting “treasure hunt” grabs the attention of students to seize the biologic richness of stable meadows and fresh water grasslands.
FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
The adventures of the green world princess, Clorofilla and her flower girl Linfa, bring the children to the discovery of the world of herbs.
Preschools, primary and secondary schools.
March – October
· The herbs world: the richness and the variety of a little strip of field.
· The endless variety of shapes and colors in the plant world
· The herbs: a small laboratory essential for life on earth
· The fields aren’t all the same: stable meadows, pasture meadows and wet fresh water grasslands
· The vegetation on the land: herbs, shrubs, trees
· Aculeus, spines, poison, how plants are able to defend themselves
· What is a biotope: structural and natural characteristics
· The endemism meadows and thickets on the east side
· Small animals and their environment
· The big population of the small insects’ world
· The importance of the field: the possible food relation in the analyzed ecosystem
· Practical verification
LABORATORIES ACCORDING TO PREFERENCES
THE CLASSROOM HERBARIUM
A WORDLESS BOOK – the pages are made by natural objects found during the tour
EVEN THE LEAVES HAVE…PRINTS
NATURE IN…ART – Ideas that are created through the utilization of barks, rocks, leaves