The manipulation of different types of land, simple experiments and observation forms, lead to the knowledge of the origin and the evolution of the land along with the elements that influenced its progress. Through the use of the microscope you discover the little organisms who live on earth and how they influence our lives. The itinerary gets more
interesting by visiting the archeological site of the farm, where you come across the buildings techniques of the roman’s furnaces and of the clay materials.
FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
The tale of the magic dragon, who made the soil valuable, involves the children to the discovery of this magic treasure chest.
Preschools, primary and secondary schools.
All year round.
· The ground is…
· The soil development and evolution
· The different types of land: of grassland, of woods, of muddy land
· Recycle and fertility: an underground laboratory
· Life underground: the micro fauna
· The importance of fungus and bacterias
· The principal “horizons” of the land
· The functions of the land
· The earth as a history custodian: the roman’s furnaces
· Practical verification
LABORATORIES ACCORDING TO PREFERENCES
THE FRIENDLY WORM
The establishment of a worm habitats and the realization of the worm identity card
TOUCH THE EARTH
The creation of simple clay handmade articles.